Taimane Homestay and Farms Kushalnagar, Coorg
Welcome to your Home, Taimane. Hidden inside the coffee estates of Coorg, 10 kilometers from Kushalnagar.
- Duration2 days
- Group Size1 to 20
The place so calm and quiet with so much nature and pets around, that you will miss us for sure on your way back. It's a treat for families with kids or a bunch of friends to just have a good time.
To enter you drive through a water channel. The place is unique, surrounded by numerous pets, a coffee plantation, a wide garden, a swing.
Amenities at Taimane Homestay:
- 24 hours hot water
Activities at Taimane Homestay:
- Indoor games
- Outdoor games
Room Configuration: 4 rooms
Each room - 1 double cot and one single cot + attached bathrooms
Food menu at Taimane Homestay:
Breakfast at 09:00 AM - Idly/kadubu (local dish), sambar/veg curry, chutney, Poha/lemon rice. 150 per person.
Lunch at 01:00 PM - Ghee rice/veg pulao, raita, rice, veg curry, Chicken/pork. Dessert/cut fruits. - 250 per person.
Dinner at 08:00 PM - Local dish, chicken/pork/veg dry or gravy, rice, rasam, Dessert/cut fruits. - 250 per person.
- Any meal order needs at least 3 hours prior notice.
- Starters can be served on prior notice.
- Home food only, dishes may vary.
Services at Taimane Homestay:
- Do it yourself Barbecue - Marination, salad, and firewood 700/ kilo.
- Make your own campfire
- Firewood cost 300/bunch.
- Sightseeing On Request.
- Treks and Camping on Request.
- Special occasion arrangements.
- Pet Allowed.
Places to visit near Taimane Homestay:
- Harangi dam 3kms
- Dubare 15kms
- Tibetian Monastery 15kms
- Madikeri 30kms
- Evening Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner + Tea / Snacks
- Activities at homestay
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hot drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the stay are to be settled directly
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1Click here to expand
- Check-in to Homestay mid-morning around 11 AM.
- Take rest for some time
- Have lunch @1.00 PM
- Enjoy beautiful nature and play games. Around 5:30 - 6 PM return to the homestay
- Get the warmth of the campfire post 6:30-7 PM.
- Post 8 PM have dinner and sleep
Day 2Click here to expand
- Have breakfast @9:00 AM
- Check-out and head to your city (or) continue with other activities and enjoy your day
- We offer four rooms, each room with one double bed and one single bed.
- All four rooms have attached bathrooms.
- The place can accommodate upto 12 guests comfortably, 4 extra persons with extra beds.
- We have 3 Tents to accommodate another 6 guests.
- Each room - 1 double cot and one single cot + attached bathrooms