Taya Beach Front - Gokarna beach stay
On the shoreline, in a secluded expanse of the ravishing Gokarna beach, it's a solitary property standing out from the rest of the world. A quaint property where murmurs of people aren’t heard much, but the sounds of waves are the loudest!
- Duration2 days
- Group Size2 to 20
Every day at this Gokarna beach stay you can witness the sky changing its colours over the vast Arabian sea, during the sunsets. And guess with which you can experience a perfect Ecostay with sustainable living concepts with an organic farm right on the private beach away from the rest enjoying campfire bbq and much more.
If you are a beach lover then it’s the perfect hidden place in Gokarna for you. The Rustic Ecostay cottage comes with amenities like wifi, secured parking and what's more, there is an outdoor fireplace right on the beach facing the sea with bbq facilities. We even allow your pet to stay with you. There is a restaurant too adjoining the property that serves delectable food options.
This Gokarna beach stay property is around 5 metres from the ocean, 8 kilometres from Kudle / om beaches and River Aghanashini,23 kilometres from Mirjan Fort, 50 km from Yana caves,40km from vibhuthi falls and 75 km from Murdeshwar. The silence around the property can be felt with every bit of heart and soul. People who’ve stayed here say that the place is clean and hygienic and the hospitable hosts make the experience all the more heartwarming.
We have appropriate measures to ensure social distancing between guests and staff. The cleaning personnel have been disinfecting the rooms on a daily basis. One thing that you need to keep in mind before heading here is it’s out of the rest for perfect privacy. we organise guided tours to experience the unexplored Gokarna with a cocktail of Trek , water sports , local tours and much more
Price: 3000rs per person per night
Activities at Taya Beach Front:
- Beach outdoor games
Places to visit near Taya Beach Front:
- Om Beach
- Aghanashini river
- Mirjan Fort
- Yana Caves
- Vibhuti Falls
In Order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the Management request your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and the Anaariya(hereinafter called 'Management') under which property is permitted to be used by the guest(s):-
1. All tariffs agreed is for a cottage as per occupancy and is exclusive of any government taxes applicable, some services are available at extra cost which you would find as an option during your stay.
2. Guest registration forms must be signed on arrival.
3. All stays are booked only on receipt of advance as agreed.
4. All stay settlement payment bills are accepted-by cash only kindly make the provisions before arrival.
5. Standard Check-in time is 12:00 hours, in case you wish to check-in early please check with the management on availability.
6. Please present your ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. By Law, visitors must present personal documents for records.
7. These documents will be returned upon departure.
8. The Check-in process will be complete only after signing the guest form available at the property.
9. Standard Check-out time is 11:00 hours.
10. In case you wish to keep the stay beyond the check-out time / extend your stay, please inform the management in prior. The extension will be given depending on the availability.
11. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room/tents occupied by the Guest.
12. Anaariya is a rustic Ecco stay and we encourage customers to carry light luggage without valuables
13. The management will not be responsible for the loss/damage of your luggage or valuables while you are on the premises.
14. Bringing goods and/or storing of goods or hazardous nature or deemed illegal by the government or goods of objectionable nature is prohibited.
15. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management, its other guests, invitees visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests' own negligence and non-observance of any / instructions.
16. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals and pungent food are strictly prohibited on-premises.
17. The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property caused by themselves.
18. We advise you not to carry or store any flammable substance or sharp objects in or around.
19. It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the camp premise.
20. The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her cottage or other areas of the property forthwith, Without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default, the Management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the cottage is occupied by him/her.
21. Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
22. Unruly Behaviour of campers under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be tolerated by the management of the campsite and shall result in immediate eviction of the camper from the premises.
23. Offences caused when under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be reported to the local Police Station.
24. Quiet time is expected and appreciated between 10:30 pm and 7 am. Please be thoughtful of fellow guests at all times.
25. All persons enter the property at their own risk and are totally responsible for their own property, self and guests, management is not responsible for anything and in event of emergency management will provide direction and the safest method, please make your way down to the office for instructions.
26. Swimming in the sea is not safe as it has rip currents and it's solely at your risk and totally you are responsible for any uncertainty caused, management is not responsible for anything caused due to this and natural calamities.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.
- Sharing accommodation with Breakfast
- Beach outdoor games
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hot drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the stay are to be settled directly
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1:Click here to expand
- Check-in to Stay
- Take rest for some time
- Have lunch
- Enjoy the beautiful beach Around 5:30 - 6 PM return to the stay
- Get the warmth of the campfire post 6:30-7 PM.
- Post 8 PM have dinner and sleep
Day 2:Click here to expand
- Have breakfast
- Check-out and head to your city (or) continue with other activities and enjoy your day
- 2, 3 & 4 members Sharing Cottages
- No refunds will be given after the booking
- Instead of a refund, a Credit Note will be shared with the customer which they can redeem within 1 year of the issued date
- Using the Credit Note, you are requested to book the homestay 15 days prior to your travel date
- Homestays accommodations are subject to availability